Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What to do?

I am 20 years old. I am a film/music addict, but my path is unclear to me. I attend university in San Francisco, study multimedia communications...left S.F and took the fall semester off. During my semester off I worked as an assistant to an artist signed to Warner Brother's. I also did a string of odd jobs to make more money. The question of "what are you doing Britt?" was hanging over my head everyday. I mean I was busy but, I wasn't happy. Now, I feel like I am back to the question "what are you doing Britt?". I am working a bunch of odd jobs again, some are really cool like assistant on music video shoot's, but it all feels like a tease. I mean I am around creative people, and talent, and crazy hectic sets, but I think I don't have exactly what I would like yet. I want a comfortable life, a stellar life....but how do I attain such a thing? I need more.

Deep Breaths, Big Smiles
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment