Thursday, August 4, 2011

Show Me What I'm Looking For...

This coming up fall semester I will be takeing off. I just need to time to figure things out and live a little bit more and experience things a little bit more. How cheezy right? But I'm looking for something...but i'm not sure what it is. I just know that i have yet to find it. Yes I have met amazing amazing people, but thats not what i'm missing. I'm looking for something else, and i won't know what it is until it finds me, or until my breathe has been taken away.
 And no i'm not really talking about a guy...blah blah blah he will come. I'm talking about life! There is something fantastic missing from it...but i have no idea what it is. I have found myself great at everything i have done..now i need a challenge! Something that will come with a huge reward. I don't know. I just need to figure stuff out. And i will be takeing this semester to do that. Although my father and aunts and grandmother don't really understand that...but i understand it. My sister's understand. And i am confident that i will find what it is i'm looking for...or maybe it will find me.

Here's to clear minds, and free souls.

xoxo,
  Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment