Friday, April 22, 2011

Leading Men

Finding a leading man for your life is something that takes time, right? I have lived on this earth for 20 years, and still not Lead has come my way. I wonder why that is...I'm constantly watching my friends relationships fall away and not being fought for. Verses me who just wants a chance to make someone else incredibly happy. Hmm sometimes i wonder if i'm the one who is blocking myself..but i have no idea. Me being a dreamer, i watch films with handsome, beautiful leading men...and i find myself constantly thinking about an actor or something....maybe i'm weird..or maybe i'm just human. I just wonder when the flip he will get here! Here's to lead woman, waiting for her lead man. <3 

                                          xoxo,
                                             B

No comments:

Post a Comment